Subject: Ed: Embassy of Italy - Visit of a Delegation from the Italian Parliament to discuss about digitalization and simplification
From: "Silver Tammik - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 18:01:59 +0300

Palun registreerida

Silver Tammik
juhataja
EL ja rahvusvahelise koostöö osakond
Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
+372 639 7679

  _____

Saatja: Montani Davide <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: teisipäev, 20. mai 2025 17:44
Adressaat: Silver Tammik - MKM <[email-masked]>
Koopia: Ambasciata d'Italia in Estonia Tallinn Ambasciata
<[email-masked]>
Teema: Embassy of Italy - Visit of a Delegation from the Italian
Parliament to discuss about digitalization and simplification

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Director,

I am glad to inform you that the Italian bicameral (formed by the Chamber
of Deputies and the Senate) Parliamentary Commission for simplification
and digitalization, which is conducting an investigation into the
simplification and digitalization of administrative procedures, will be
visiting Estonia from June 16th to 18th. Estonia has been chosen due to
its prominent worldwide role in the digital sector, having achieved a 100%
digital State combined with a very simple bureaucracy.

This visit marks an important moment in the growing political contacts
between Italy and Estonia – at the beginning of April President Karis went
to Italy on an Official Visit and met with President Mattarella.

In this regard, it would be an honor for the Commission, as part of their
visit to Estonia, to visit the Ministry of Economic Affairs and
Communication, especially to learn on how the simplification of
bureaucracy and the digitalization of procedures made Estonia an hub for
innovation – with the highest number of Unicorns pro-capita - and the
number one tax system in the OECD.

I have a slot in their programme on June 18th between 12:30 and 13:30.
Please let me know if it would be suitable for you.

I can anticipate you that the Delegation should be composed of 6 people:

*	The President of the Commission, Mr. Saverio Romano
<https://www.camera.it/leg17/29?shadow_deputato=300369&idlegislatura=17>
XVII Legislatura - XVII Legislatura - Deputati e Organi - Scheda deputato
- ROMANO Francesco Saverio
*	Mr. Gianangelo Bof
<https://www.camera.it/leg19/29?shadow_deputato=308801&idlegislatura=19>
XIX Legislatura - Deputati e Organi - Scheda deputato - BOF Gianangelo
*	Mrs. Cinzia Pellegrino
<https://www.senato.it/composizione/senatori/elenco-alfabetico/scheda-atti
vita?did=00035489> Scheda di attività di Cinzia PELLEGRINO - XIX
Legislatura | Senato della Repubblica
*	Mr. Silvestro Stazzone, Parliamentary Advisor
*	Two people are still TBC

Kind regards,

Davide Montani

Vice Capo Missione / Deputy Head of Mission

Ambasciata d’Italia a Tallinn / Embassy of Italy in Tallinn

Vene 2, Tallinn

 <https://ambtallinn.esteri.it/it/> Ambasciata d'Italia Tallinn

T +372 6276160

 <https://x.com/italyinestonia>
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61571459019035>
<https://www.instagram.com/italyinestonia.itee/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/farnesina/mycompany/?viewAsMember=true>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MinisteroEsteri>
<https://www.spreaker.com/user/italymfa>